RAGGING FREE CAMPUS
A Ragging-Free Campus (In strict compliance with the orders of Hon'ble Supreme Court)
LBSIMDS has enforced measures as per directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court that include:
- Formation of anti-ragging committee/squad for preventing and taking action against ragging.
- All students and their parents/ guardians have to sign an affidavit in the form prescribed by UGC.
- Counseling and sensitization of senior students against ragging by the Group Chairman personally.
- Severe punishments to erring students including lodging FIR, expulsion/ rustication and penalty up to Rs 2.5 lakhs.
- Display of anti-ragging measures/steps/punishments at all strategic locations in the campus.
- There are separate hostels for senior and junior students to prevent any incidents of ragging.
- Round-the-clock availability of anti-ragging helpline. Helpline numbers are:
|Mr. Pramod Bhatnagar
|Mr. Kishore Kumar
|Mr. Disnesh Chandra